miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Lessons, November 3rd, 2009.


At the beginning I thought that these two new presentations would be the last one, but no, this time presented my two classmates Francisca Heredia and Teresa Buch the last one presented the topic friendship, the topic that liked the most of those two..

Francisca Heredia had a weir beginning, I do not know why, but my classmates who were seated close to me and I, looked each other to see if someone understood something but nobody understood anything, I could not understand what she was saying, because I thing the nerves betrayed her and she really got confused. Another negative issue was that we spoke maybe one of us two words, nothing else. The teacher talking time took too much time, she asked us very general questions and she did not wait for answer, Francisca answer herself.

Teresa Buch chose the topic friendship, a topic someone can think “boring”, “childish”, but no, she presented the topic in a very interesting way, with a beautiful PowerPoint with very nice colors and attractive pictures. The topic was really touching for me, I got very moved and I believe this topic is crucial at schools because the relationship between children and teenagers are like air, if they have bad relationship with their partners they can gain terrible illness like depression, therefore we can advise them. I would say that the weakness in this microlesson was the low tone of Teresa’s voice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario