lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

A beautiful mind, the film.



A beautiful mind is a movie based on a true story, the story of John Nash a man who lived a complicated life since he was a child until years ago, but he could overcome thanks to his wife Alice.
John Nash is performed by the actor Russell Crowe and the story begins when john is at the university. When john was graduated he elaborated a theory that changed his life and the life of the economy. Then the movie shows the relationship that Mr. Nash has with the government for secret issues due to the bad relations EEUU had with the Russia. In those time john was also working at the university where he met to his future wife Alice, a student of him. When he is thirty he realizes that he has schizophrenia, illness that makes him loose his job at the university, but years later return much better and continue working with his researches. Finally he is shown old and getting the Novel Price in 1994.
Personally I do not like the actor Russell Crowe but I think that his performance was excellent, I suppose that the real john Nash is feeling very happy for how he has been shown in this film. I think that the love Nash feels for his wife is very passionated that inspire me to be like him or that someone loves me like john loves his wife. I would like to add that I was very impressed with the capacity he has to observe, like when he observed the pigeons eating at the university.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario