martes, 27 de octubre de 2009

New presentations, September 1st, 2009

This was the day that I presented, I think I did a good job especially because of my classmates’ and teacher’s comments but my mark does not reflect that, I am very frustrated for that reason. But also two classmates presented. The video, which is added at the bottom of this post was as a introduction of my microlesson "The power meddia can have".

Romina Bosán talked about “classroom management strategies” I think that she did a good presentation but it was only a presentation, not a microlesson so I think that that is not a positive aspect. The topic was good even we had already learnt about those strategies that is why I was not very motivated with her topic. Romina has a very good tone of voice, she speaks very well and that day she looked very confident.

Camilo Opazo’s presentation for me was very boring, it was about studying abroad and she did a very long listening, the presentation was too much long and Camilo’s voice too low. The PowerPoint was confusing because of the colors and the images. The slides where dirty and it had too much reading. Most of us lost our attention in the presentation and we where doing nothing in relation to the presentation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario