viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

Gallipoli, the movie.


This movie is based on the First World War in Turkey, specifically in Gallipoli and tells the story of two Australian athletes who join the army to fight for Australia and the Britain Empire and tells the cruelty of the war.
At first they were not friends, but then in the war they love each other very much. This was something that call my attention very much, because the relationship they have in the story is very close, they are very good friends since they join the army to the end.
I got very moved with this movie, I cried a lot because is very hard to see how cruel is the war and how the war destroy the dreams of the two young man, and that make me think on all the wars that exist and have existed in the humanity and how lucky I am of being existing in this times and in this country due to millions of people have participate in wars.
The performance of Mel Gibson was extraordinary and also look very handsome.
I am thinking on the end of the movie, and how tremendous was that moment for me, because I jumped on my bed screaming run, run, run! terrible, on those minutes I was very distressed, but in spite of all the tension I had watching this movie, I think is a great movie and also the soundtrack could not be better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario